Assistant Director of Operations
- Sewell, NJ, United States
FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Mantua Square. You are applying to the Assistant Director of Operations role with Chick-fil-A Mantua.
Located in Sewell, NJ, Chick-fil-A Mantua Square is owned and operated by Jeff Price, who grew up in New Jersey and started with Chick-fil-A as a high school student! He decided to continue career with the company and eventually opened Chick-fil-A Mantua Square in December 2011! Since its opening, Chick-fil-A Mantua Square has experienced continued significant growth with the goal of exceeding 8 Million in revenue by the end of 2020! His team values serving customers first, team work, continuous improvement, stewardship, and personal excellence. They pride themselves on being a family restaurant in the dining room and the kitchen, where everyone is treated with honor, dignity, and respect! Join a team that exists to glorify God, by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to them, and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A Mantua Square!
Chick-fil-A Mantua is seeking an Assistant Director of Operations who will work on a team of Directors to provide operational oversight and strong leadership to 100+ team members. The ultimate goal for this person is to work alongside the Owner/Operator and the other Directors to play a key role in leading different areas of the business and developing team members. They will spend their time in the restaurant overseeing and assisting with operations as well as training team members and carrying out administrative tasks. This individual must be committed to meeting and exceeding company goals as well as passionate about the growth and impact of a team and organization. Long-term, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity like helping pursue another franchise location or even pursue becoming an Owner/Operator themselves.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Hold the team of 100+ accountable to Chick-fil-A standards
- Train and develop team members as well as improve team performance
- Ensure operational effectiveness to grow revenue to 8 million and beyond
- Perform with excellence while in the operation of the business
- Create, execute, and ensure compliance of new systems
- Perform off-shift managerial tasks such as inventory, ordering, and scheduling
- Demonstrate good stewardship of the business and resources
- Meet regularly with the Operator and leadership team for development
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3+ years of proven leadership experience
- Experience in service and/or hospitality industry is a plus
- Demonstrates positivity, patience, honesty, and humility
- Strong verbal communication; ability to communicate effectively with a team
- Ability to keep composer under pressure and be flexible
- Ability to be a team player and work as a team
- Possesses a willingness and desire to serve
- Desires to continue to learn and grow