Leadership Development Program
- Athens, GA, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A. You are applying to a role with Chick-fil-A Athens**
Chick-fil-A Beechwood, Chick-fil-A Barnett Shoals, and Chick-fil-A Downtown Athens are owned and operated by Shane Todd, a multi-unit Operator in Athens, GA. After reading Truett Cathy’s book as a young professional, Shane set his sights on one day becoming a Chick-fil-A Operator. Shane has now been with Chick-fil-A as an Operator for 23 years! Shane has created the Propel Development Program, a program that has paved the way for 30+ Chick-fil-A Athens alumni to work for Chick-fil-A, Inc. as Operators and Support Center Staff. Join a team that seeks to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to them and who seeks to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A Athens.
The Leadership Development Program is an exciting opportunity for those who want to own their own business. The ultimate goal for this role is to prepare individuals to pursue their own Chick- fil-A franchise or a longterm career with the organization. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business and based on readiness to enter the program, this individual will be prepared to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of or apply directly for a franchise. Ultimately this person will be in a fast paced environment with many moving parts acting as a top tier manager. This individual will intentionally provide feedback to team members and positively influence the restaurant culture. After an initial period of learning the business, this individual can expect to progress into more senior leadership and take on more responsibilities. This individual will be intentionally developed and supported and must be someone with a drive and a passion to continuously improve themselves and the business.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rotate through multiple aspects of the business to gain knowledge of the total operation
- Based on performance and readiness of the business, promotion in the business to an Assistant General Manager role
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Lead and manage the team, think like an owner,track and improve key business indicators, run effective meetings, develop emerging leaders, analyze results through monthly business meetings, recruit and train new talent, provide feedback regularly to team, create innovative solutions, food safety and quality
- Personal development opportunities include: Quarterly 1 on 1 meetings with Owner/Operator, Visits to the Chick-fil-A, Inc. Support Center, Attend Chick-fil-A Grand Openings, Personal development plan which includes professional coaching, Interview coaching and exposure to Chick-fil-A Inc. HR department based on readiness
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2-5+ years of proven leadership experience
- Past Chick-fil-A or restaurant experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to own a business
- Hungry to be developed and passion to develop others
- Dynamic individual; possesses the drive to handle the demands of a fast paced environment
- Passion for coaching and teaching
- Value alignment with Chick-fil-A
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Humble; putting others first
Health Benefits, PTO, etc.