Director of Talent
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A. You are applying to a role with Chick-fil-A South Mountain**
Located in Phoenix, AZ, Chick-fil-A South Mountain is owned and operated by Stefan Bringas, who has worked with the brand for the past 13 years! He started his Chick-fil-A career in high school and worked his way up to becoming an Owner/Operator. Chick-fil-A South Mountain has been in operation since early 2019 and has already experienced a lot of growth! They exceeded expectations for the first year and are expecting to hit a store volume of $6.5M by the end of 2020. The company exists to provide remarkable guest experiences, a place for families to rest and enjoy one another's company, and to have a positive impact on the local community. Join a growing team who is dedicated to caring for you as you work together to provide a genuine hospitable experience for every guest.
Chick-fil-A South Mountain is seeking a Director of Talent who has the capacity to oversee the development and growth of the team at this location. This leader will be responsible for hiring, training, and mentoring the team, as well as firing when necessary. This leader will also spend time side by side with team members in the operation looking for areas of improvement. The Director of Talent should have a passion for developing individuals and seeing them thrive! After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual will be prepared to pursue longterm opportunities with the company, such as executive leadership or franchise ownership.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the growth and development of the team
- Recruit and interview new team members
- Facilitate new team member training and oversee checklist completion
- Perform with excellence while in the operation of the business
- Work alongside team in the operation to determine team strengths and weaknesses
- Meet regularly one-on-one with the Operator for development
- Ensure Chick-fil-A South Mountain is meeting and exceeding all Chick-fil-A standards
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-3+ years of leadership and management experience
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Passionate about mentorship
- Optimistic; willing to see potential in people and tasks
- Flexible; ability to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Driven; hungry for a future with Chick-fil-A
- Humble; willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Possesses Integrity; following through with commitments
- Ability to influence, coach and train others
Competitive Compensation, Health Benefits, PTO, etc.