Director of Operations
- Rosemary Beach, FL 32413, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with The Hub 30A. You are applying to the Director of Operations opportunity The Hub 30A in Watersound, FL.
HUB Partners was co-founded in 2014 by Jason Comer as apart of his Comer Companies portfolio. Jason, alongside co-founder, Brad Zeitlin, opened the first Hub location on 30A in Watersound Beach, FL. The Hub 30A is a 100,000 square foot industry leading, mixed-use food and beverage anchored entertainment district. With multiple food and beverage offerings along with daily family entertainment, The Hub 30A has differentiated itself as a place for families and communities to have a common meeting place to relax and enjoy high quality time together. As HUB Partners expands this cutting edge concept into new markets, The Hub 30A will play an integral part in serving as the location to train future leaders. Since opening 5 years ago, The Hub 30A has experienced 10% growth each year with continued diversification of food and entertainment services to best serve guests. Join a team that is passionate about creating an excellent culture where families and friends thrive together.
The Director of Operations will join The Hub 30A during an exciting season of growth. This individual will be a key leader in enhancing the organizational culture through investing in and caring for employees. This individual will oversee every financial aspect of the business through managing P&Ls, controlling labor costs, forecasting budget, and driving profitability. This individual will serve alongside the team to create remarkable experiences for each guest by supporting multiple functions of the operation—kitchen, dining room, bar, private dining, vendor relations, and entertainment. In order to immediately add value, this individual must have extensive experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
- General financial oversight (i.e. P&Ls, labor costs, sales, budget planning)
- Hiring, training, and development of staff to ensure high quality standards in all areas of the business—kitchen, dining room, bar, dining, events, and office
- Culture Leader for staff and guests through intentional team development and creating remarkable guest experiences
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices, maintenance, and regulatory compliance for the facility
- Follow industry and service trends and best practices for vendor set up and management to continuously improve all systems and processes to successfully run The Hub 30A
- Work alongside team on a daily basis to model expectations, demonstrate best practices, and hold staff accountable
- Develop initiatives to build sales, profitability, and guest counts
- Oversee events scheduling in conjunction with Events Coordinator and team
- Manage leasing and tenant relations for commercial spaces
- Achieve common goals alongside the VP of Operations and The Hub leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have a current ServSafe and Alcohol Certification
- 10-15+ years of experience managing within the Food and Beverage industry preferably in multi-unit, multi concept operations
- In-depth background of training staff and functioning in multiple roles within the food, beverage, and entertainment business
- Prior experience managing and developing teams to buy into cultural values which lead to team retention and a focus on exceptional customer service
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator and brand ambassador to ensure world-class hospitality
- Team-oriented, flexible, productive, and passionate about customer service
- Ability to exercise good judgment quickly, under pressure, and in conflict
- Ownership mindset and stamina to work 50+hours/week to do ‘whatever it takes’ to effectively operate The Hub 30A
Competitive Compensation Package including Health/Dental/Vision, PTO, etc.