Executive VP Operations
- Birmingham, AL, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with HUB Partners. You are applying to the Executive VP Operations opportunity at HUB Partners.
HUB Partners was co-founded in 2014 by Jason Comer as apart of his Comer Companies portfolio. Alongside co-founder, Brad Zeitlin, The Hub was developed as a 100,000 square foot industry-leading mixed-use food and beverage entertainment district. The Hub has differentiated itself as a place for families and communities to have a common meeting place to relax and enjoy high-quality time together. With multiple food and beverage offerings along with daily family entertainment, everyone is able to find something they enjoy all at the same place. HUB Partners is expanding their cutting edge concept into new markets in Frisco, TX, and Huntsville, AL while also aggressively pursuing other markets. The Executive VP Operations will join a team that is passionate about creating an excellent culture where families and friends thrive together.
The Executive VP Operations will join HUB Partners in a critical and exciting season as they are aggressively expanding their Hub concept. This individual will be a key leader in the initial expansion of The Hub into Frisco, TX and Huntsville, AL while providing leadership for their existing 30a location. This individual will lead in opening The Hub’s new properties and will work alongside the leadership team to strategically scale the business. This individual will ensure that the foundation of the culture and operating environment starts off in excellent shape and is built for successfully scaling to multiple locations in multiple states. This individual must be a leader creating excellent results while giving outstanding guest experiences in the Food and Beverage and Entertainment industry. They will lead in creating an environment where families and friends will enjoy time together for many years to come.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Open new concepts successfully and grow revenue in multi-unit, multi-concept operations while leading and enhancing The Hub at 30a
- Oversee entire start up process from back of house and front of house layout, equipment, furnishings, menu, décor, processes and systems and cost efficiencies associated with all aspects of creating a concept geared towards a great family experience with an opportunity to achieve a sustainable profit with annual growth potential over the long term
- Follow industry trends to include but not limited to management of take out orders, digital ordering platforms, popular food, drink and service trends, best practices for vendor set up and management and all processes and systems required to successfully scale a complex multi-unit, multi-location business
- Develop large teams of employees across multiple units in multiple geographic locations while also scaling culture and customer experience
- Work alongside small and large groups, communicating with financial and accounting professionals, design and construction professionals, and all other partners and employees who will be a part of the team and project
- Achieve profitability goals for each unit and aggressively work to increase profitability
- Implement marketing tools oriented towards delighting customers and growing revenues
- Work closely with The Hub leadership group and with entire Hub team towards achieving common goals
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10-15+ years of experience opening new concepts successfully within the Food and Beverage industry preferably in multi-unit, multi concept operations
- Must have a passion for the customer experience and a desire to leverage family centric dining and live entertainment to create memorable moments for families to enjoy
- Prior experience working in successful corporate cultures built around a customer-centric focus and have experience in managing teams to buy into cultural values
- Deep experience leading and developing large teams of employees across multiple units in multiple geographic locations
- Must have experience with rapid growth and be prepared for the complexities and intensity of managing development projects, from concept to grand opening to ongoing operations, across multiple geographic locations where the specific sites, customer markets, regulatory, construction, labor availability and other issues can and will vary
- Experience in both a corporate setting but also a deep background of training and experience in all aspects of the food, beverage and entertainment business
- Must be an excellent communicator and brand ambassador
Competitive Compensation Package including Health/Dental/Vision, PTO, etc.