- Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Central Park. You are applying to Chick-fil-A Central Park Restaurant Leader position!
Chick-fil-A Central Park’s Owner/Operator is not new to CFA. He has been operating CFA Central Park for the last 15 years and he grew up in the CFA family. His father Owned/Operated several for about 30 years before recently retiring. He feels very blessed to be a part of CFA. He gets excited to see the business grow, keep his leadership engaged, work with people, and the chance to pay if forward to others. CFA Central Park values putting their customers and employees needs first and are known for great quality food and impacting the community. They have around 70 employees who pride themselves in a culture who genuinely care for one another and create a family atmosphere. Join a team that is passionate about the company, their work, their customers and their community.
Chick-fil-A Central Park is seeking a Restaurant Leader who after learning different facets of the restaurant will eventually move into a Director level position. This leader will oversee 20-25 team members and must ensure that they are all working to their potential in a fast-paced, hectic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is eager to make an impact and is driven to exceed expectations. This leader will have the ability to influence the team members, implement business processes and systems, and execute business acumen and strategy. We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a growth mindset and hunger to take ownership of responsibilities. Not only will this leader be joining one of the fastest growing brands in the nation, but he/she will be coached by the Owner/Operator who is dedicated to seeing team members develop and flourish!
- Daily operations of BOH (kitchen) and FOH (serving area, drive-thru, dining area) • Plan training and development of team members
- Oversee employees by:
- Developing their trust and respect
- Putting their needs first
- Making sure they are following processes and systems in place (food preparation, guest
- service, dress, schedule, food safety and training)
- Ensure food quality and food safety requirements are met
- Ordering with accuracy
- Assist with goal setting and vision casting (strategic development)
- College degree preferred
- 1-4+ years of work experience
- Proven leadership ability (business, athletics, clubs, ministry, etc.)
- Self-motivated and self-directed and driven leader with mindset of continuous improvement • Go-getter with the ability to think and create growth for the business
- Willingness and humility to serve others first
- Strong Communicator (ability to motivate and lead team members)
- Attention to detail
Day in the Life/ Schedule
- Monday- Saturday | 40-45 hours/week | Sunday and one additional day off each week
- Time Expectations: During the training period (approximately 3 months), this leader will be rotating through all facets of the business [i.e. kitchen, front of house, drive-thru] in order to learn alongside, serve and interact with team members before transitioning into their role. During the training period, expect to rotate between opening and closing shifts in order to
meet all team members. Also, training classes and videos with the Training Director.
- Shifts: 5 am - 2:30 pm; 9 am - 6 pm; 2:00-11:30 pm.
- No more than 2-3 nights/week.
- If open, will stay on open shift all week.
- Overview: You will spend each day assisting in leading a multi-million dollar business. You will
push team members to be their best while delivering excellent customer service. You will wear multiple hats and have your hand in Strategy, Vision, Accountability, Goal Setting, Employee Training & Development, Scheduling, Ordering, Inventory and Customer Experience.
- Weekly leadership meetings; 1x/quarter meeting with the Owner/Operator.