Assistant Director of Operations
- Pasadena, CA, USA
FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A. You are applying to the Front of House Director position with Chick-fil-A.
Located in Pasadena, CA, Chick-fil-A E. Colorado Blvd. is operated by Adaobi Gwacham, who has led the organization from a volume of 5.4 to 12 million. Since opening in 2014, Adaobi has consecutively increased store sales and currently ranks 8th out of the entire Chick-fil-A chain. For over 15 years Adaobi has served with Chick-fil-A in a variety of roles— team member, Grand Opening Supervisor, LDP consultant, and now as an Owner/Operator! She continues to find joy in her work because of Chick-fil-A’s culture and mission, as well as the opportunity to serve her team and community. Through cultivating a positive work environment, embodying servant leadership, and creating a remarkable experience for both team members and customers, Adaobi is passionate about investing in and developing her 130+ team members. Join a team who embodies the core values of Team Work, Strong Work Ethic, Personal Excellence, Reliability, and Servant Leadership.
Chick-fil-A E. Colorado Blvd. is seeking an Assistant Director of Operations (Front of House Director in house) to take ownership over the Dining room, Drive-thru, and Hospitality functions of the restaurant in order to provide top-notch customer service and exceed guest expectations. The ultimate goal for this position is to cast vision for the Front of House team, coach and lead the Front Counter Shift Managers, and ensure the overall operation is running efficiently. After an initial training period to learn the basics of the business, this individual will be promoted into the Director role. In gaining additional knowledge and mastering the ins and outs of the Chick-fil-A operation and training procedures, this individual should be fully prepared to take ownership over all processes related to Front of House within 6 months! After 2-4 years of learning and adding value to the business, this leader would be prepared to pursue owning their own Chick-fil-A franchise.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the Front of House restaurant operations
- Conduct evaluations for direct reports and provide opportunities to grow within the business
- Lead up to 30-40 individuals on shift through serving, casting vision, and working toward common goals
- Identify areas of improvement through evaluating customer feedback and observing team member performance
- Care for team members by ensuring communication is clear and relationships with the team are positive and strong
- Ensure the Create Raving Fans strategy is being executed
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and leadership team through weekly meetings
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3+ years of leadership and management experience
- Passion for training, coaching and development
- Humble; willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Provides excellent customer service; evident that you love what you do
- Enjoys leading a team in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-directed, dependable leader with strong time-management skills
- Ability to obtain the knowledge and skills of every position in the operation
- Embodies servant-leadership and growth-mindset
- Hard-working, detail-oriented individual who will take ownership
- Perceptive and able to determine needed ongoing changes to the business
- Effectively coach and give feedback with enthusiasm and energy
- Positively impact the people and culture with high integrity and purpose
Competitive compensation package, health benefits, 401K, etc.