- Orlando, FL, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A. You are applying to a role with Chick-fil-A Maitland Boulevard**
Located in Orlando, FL, Chick-fil-A Maitland Boulevard is owned and operated by Melanie Holland. Melanie started working for Chick-fil-A in high school and after graduating realized that she could make Chick-fil-A a long-term career. She helped launch new stores on the West Coast after college and then became an Orlando Operator in 2004! She has operated Chick-fil-A Maitland Boulevard since 2010 and is excited to be adding to her thriving team! Her store has almost doubled in sales since Melanie took over and is projected to reach $6.2M by the end of this year. Melanie and her team strive for excellence in all they do and want to provide great service and hospitality to each guest. Join Melanie and her team in a fun, fast-paced environment where team members are invested in and cared for while providing the best guest experience!
Chick-fil-A Maitland Boulevard is seeking an Operations Director to serve as the right hand to the Owner/Operator. The Operations Director will ultimately be responsible for the 5 Critical Success Factors of the business which include Vision, People, Quality & Customer Experience, Sales & Brand Growth and Financial Return. This individual will directly lead, mentor and develop the leadership team and all team members and will need to be adaptable to jump in the operation as needed. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual could have the opportunity to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of, or apply directly to become an Owner/ Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and oversee critical success factors of the business (i.e. vision casting, sales growth, food safety, etc.)
- Develop the leadership team and oversee the team of 80+
- Solve problems within the business pertaining to customers and team members
- Maintain positive established culture; a balance between relationships and results
- Recruit and interview new team members
- Meet one-on-one with the Owner/Operator and the leadership team
- Ensure Chick-fil-A Maitland Boulevard is meeting and exceeding all Chick-fil-A standards
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3+ years of leadership and/or management experience
- Hospitality experience is a plus
- Possess a passion for developing others
- Strong character and trustworthiness
- Servant Heart; willing to serve others the best they can
- Ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Sense of urgency; ability to keep up with the fast-paced environment
- High character, competency, and credibility
Competitive Compensation, Health Benefits, PTO, etc.