- Phoenix, AZ, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A. You are applying to a role with Chick-fil-A South Mountain**
Located in Phoenix, AZ, Chick-fil-A South Mountain is owned and operated by Stefan Bringas, who has worked with the brand for the past 13 years! He started his Chick-fil-A career in high school and worked his way up to becoming an Owner/Operator. Chick-fil-A South Mountain has been in operation almost a year and has already experienced a lot of growth! They exceeded expectations for the first year and are expecting to hit a store volume of $6.5M by the end of 2020. The company exists to provide remarkable guest experiences, a place for families to rest and enjoy one another's company, and to have a positive impact on the local community. Join a growing team who is dedicated to caring for you as you work together to provide a genuine hospitable experience for every guest.
Chick-fil-A South Mountain is seeking a Hospitality Director who has the capacity to oversee the Front of House operations and improve customer satisfaction within the restaurant. This leader will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is in compliance with the brand’s hospitality standards in the front of house. Based on strategies created and a fairly new team, this individual will also coach and retrain team members on the best ways to provide customer care and satisfaction. After about 2 weeks of learning the basics of the restaurant, this leader will take on the responsibility of exceeding guest expectations by delivering second mile service. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual will be prepared to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of, or apply directly to become an Owner/Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the operation and team in the Front of House
• Daily self-assessments for customer satisfaction
• Create systems to train and retrain team members
• Review customer satisfaction scores and complete measurement of scores
•Craft improvement strategies with the Owner and Executive Director and ensure proper followthrough from the team
• Perform with excellence while in the operation of the business
• Meet regularly one-on-one with the Operator for development
• Ensure Chick-fil-A South Mountain is meeting and exceeding all Chick-fil-A standards
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3+ years of leadership and management experience
- Optimistic; willing to see potential in people and tasks
- Flexible; ability to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Driven; hungry for a future with Chick-fil-A
- Humble; willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Possesses Integrity; following through with commitments
- Ability to adapt to new challenges such as implementing new systems
- Ability to influence, coach and train others
Competitive Compensation, Health Benefits, PTO, etc.