- Westminster, MD, USA
FireSeeds is a recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Westminster. You are applying for a Restaurant Manager position with Chick-fil-A Westminster.
Chick-fil-A Westminster opened its doors in August of 2005 and has enjoyed serving the community in Westminster, MD for 14 years. Located off of a busy highway, Chick-fil-A Westminster is always bustling with activity! The team is lead by Owner/Operator PJ McDaniel who began working at Chick-fil-A as a teenager before pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. Toward the end of his college career, PJ decided he wanted to pursue becoming a Chick-fil-A Owner/ Operator himself and got that opportunity in 2001. Over the past 17 years as an Operator, PJ has developed a passion for growing and developing his team as they work hard to serve their community. Join this dynamic team and help lead a thriving 9 million dollar business with one of the fastest growing brands in the nation, Chick-fil-A!
Chick-fil-A Westminster is seeking a Front of House Director to oversee the Operation and help take the team to the next level. This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who is seeking to exceed guest expectations, grow and develop other team members, and take ownership in a fast-paced, thriving business. This leader will have the capacity to lead the front of house in best practices and facilitate smooth daily operations. We are looking for a driven and motivated leader who would be put on a track for intentional development with high-level responsibilities and career growth. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual could apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of, or apply directly to become an Owner/Operator.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the Front of House restaurant operations
- Lead and manage 30-40 individuals on shift through problem solving, vision casting and working toward common goals
- Care for team members by ensuring communication is clear and relationships within the team are healthy and strong
- Partner with the Operator to ensure safety of the restaurant and efficiency of the business
- Train and develop other leadership team members
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- 1-5+ years of management experience
- Self-starter; fast learner; flexible
- Energetic; ability to motivate others; strong relationship builder
- Willingness to be trained and developed and then train and develop others• Systems thinker and problem solver; results oriented
- Professional in appearance, communication, and actions
- Servant-hearted; respectful; team mentality
Family Health insurance covered 100%, competitive compensation, etc.