Leadership Development Program
- Murfreesboro, TN, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro. You are applying to Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro Leadership Development Program position.
Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro’s owner/operator is not new to CFA. He has been with CFA since his sophomore year of college. He operated a CFA in Virginia beach for 4 years before relocating he and his family to the Murfreesboro area. He has been operating CFA Murfreesboro for the last 8 years, and opened a second location about a year ago. CFA Murfreesboro believes it is a place of restoration - sandwich by sandwich, smile by smile. The owner/operator is passionate about his 237 team members and desires to get to know each one on a personal level. He enjoys building up young leaders to reach their full potential. CFA Murfreesboro values putting their customers and employees needs first and are known for great quality food and impacting the community. Join a team that is passionate about the company, their work, their customers and their community.
Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro is seeking individuals to join their Leadership Development Program (LDP). This is a very intentional program in which individuals will rotate through critical areas of the restaurant learning all aspects of the business. During each rotation this individual will be receiving vision, coaching, business “scorecard” metrics, problem solving skills, how to develop others and raise up talent. We are seeking individuals who are self-starters, have a desire to grow, the ability to multi-task, and have excellent problem solving skills.
Individuals in the LDP will begin in the Back of the House (BOH) as a team member and work his/her way up to BOH Director before rotating to other areas as a Director. After mastering all the Director level roles, this individual will become a Managing Partner. Once a Managing Partner, individuals in this program can apply to become an owner/operator or apply for the corporate LDP program.
In the LDP, this individual will be a part of the leadership team, being led and developed by the Area Directors as well as the owner/operator. This will be a super fast-paced environment, standing 8-10 hours each day, and working 40+ hours each week. As part of the program, this individual will get to lead others, build relationships with customers and team members, and have the ability to capitalize on their gifts.
We are looking for self-directed servant leaders with a teachable heart, growth mindset and hunger to take ownership of responsibilities. Not only will this leader be joining one of the fastest growing brands in the nation, but he/she will be coached by the owner/operator who is dedicated to seeing team members develop and flourish!
- Begin as a team member in the BOH (kitchen); promote to shift lead in the BOH; promote to Director in the BOH; then rotate through various areas of the business (Drive Thru, Front of House, Training, HR, etc) as a Director; then become a Managing Partner
- Team member - hands on training in the BOH; learning and mastering the BOH (About 2-3 months)
- Shift lead - lead a shift; continue to learn every aspect of the kitchen, how to grow people and how to fix equipment; meet weekly with Area Director (About 6 months)
- Director - pull reports in specific area; lead/manage the shift leaders; perform daily operating tasks; meet weekly with Managing Partner (6-9 months at each area)
- Managing Partner - oversee all aspects of a particular location; meet weekly with operator and others from the executive team
- College degree or in last year of college
- 2 years of proven leadership experience (business, athletics, clubs, ministry, etc.) • Self-directed and driven leader with mindset of continuous improvement
- Go-getter with the ability to think and problem solve
- Willingness and humility to serve others first
- Strong Communicator (ability to motivate and lead team members)
- Attention to detail
Day In The Life/ Schedule:
- Monday- Saturday | 40-50 hours/week | Sunday and one additional day off each week
- Time Expectations: The Leadership Development Program timeline is up to each individual.
Everyone learns at different rates. To complete the program it could take 18-36 months.
- Overview: You will spend each day assisting in leading a multi-million dollar business. You will push team members to be their best while delivering excellent customer service. You will wear multiple hats and have the ability to learn all aspects of the business. Successful individuals in this program are set-up to apply to become an owner/operator or apply for the corporate
- Weekly leadership meetings
Holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. Reduced Hours on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, & New Years Day