Leadership Development Program
- Greensboro, GA 30642, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A at Lake Oconee. You are applying to Chick-fil-A at Lake Oconee's Leadership Development Program Back of House Director position!
The Chick-fil-A at Lake Oconee will open it’s doors on October 31, 2019! A brand new team will enjoy serving the community there in this brand new location. Owner/Operator Josh Waddy is looking to assemble a team of excellence to launch this new Chick-fil-A. Josh has been the Owner/Operator of the Chick-fil-A in Enterprise, AL for the past 5 years and though he will miss the community there, in many ways he feels like he is coming home as he and his family transition back to Georgia. This opportunity to come into a brand new restaurant that is part of an already beloved brand in an area that is a popular get away will provide an unbelievable growth opportunity for the right leader to help build a team and create the culture of Chick-fil-A at Lake Oconee.
The Leadership Development Program at Chick-fil-A at Lake Oconee is designed to provide a hungry restaurant leader with opportunities to learn the business, rotate through various areas of the operation and sharpen critical leadership skills. Josh will provide ongoing mentorship for this leader with the goal of developing them to pursue becoming an Owner/Operator themselves. This will take time and dedication, but with the right experience and the right attitude, it is possible to gain the foundation to launch into the Leadership Development Program with Chick-fil-A Corporate. This leader would start in the Back of House (or Heart of the House) to learn how to manage the team and operations in this key area first. Every 6-9 months this leader will rotate to another area of the operation (Training, Drive-Thru, Front of House, etc) to grow their experience and exposure over the next three years. This is an unbelievable growth opportunity to come into a new organization, hire an amazing team to serve around you and be mentored by an Owner/Operator whose goal is to build leaders in a coaching culture.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for all aspects of Operations in the “heart of the house”
- Participate in the recruiting and hiring process for Team Leaders and Team Members
- Schedule, Supervise, Train, Coach, Evaluate and Develop 30 team members and leaders in the Back of House
- Oversee Kitchen Operations with a focus on Food Safety & Quality, Fast Service, and Order Accuracy
- Conduct Assessments on Food Quality and Food Safety
- Ensure Cleanliness & Maintenance of Facilities and Equipment; to include upkeep and repairs
- Ensure adequate stock levels, maintain store organization, conduct inventories, and forecast needs
- Optimize performance of the team to increase sales while maximizing profits
- Rotate to other areas of the business to learn and grow
- 1-2 years of Business or Restaurant/Hospitality Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Business, Hospitality Management, Food Industry Management or a related field preferred)
- Servant hearted, problem solver with a desire to own and grow the Back of House Operations
- Growth minded leader ready to tackle the Back of House operations, and then rotate through each area of the Operation over the next 3 years
- Adaptable and able to perform in a super fast-paced environment
- Results oriented and attentive to details. Able to follow systems and own metrics
- Ability to coach, train, develop and hold team members and leaders accountable
- Work closely with other leaders to own the culture and results of the entire business
Monday - Saturday Availability | Varied Hours to make up 45-50 hours per week.
This Director will work between 45-50 hours per week Monday - Saturday. Sundays are off at Chick-fil-A with one other day off during the week (Director can choose their preferred day off Monday-Thursday). Directors will lead a staff who are on shift from 5:45 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Saturday. Directors will make their own schedule along with their team’s schedule the week prior while accounting for the other Director’s schedules and according to the needs of the business.
PTO: 80 hours of accrued PTO each year.
Holidays: Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. Reduced Hours on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, & New Years Day