- Port St. Lucie, FL, USA
Located in Port St. Lucie, FL, Chick-fil-A St. Lucie West is owned and operated by Jimmy Cristantiello, who has worked with the brand for the past 23 years! Jimmy recently led the Grand Opening of Chick-fil-A St. Lucie West in January 2019 and the location is expected to have huge growth potential! He strives to provide a safe and secure environment to give his employees an opportunity to grow and mature. He has high expectations desiring his employees to be high performers excelling at high speeds, and in high pressure environments. The company exists to create raving fans by executing operational excellence and delivering second mile service. Join a growing team who genuinely cares for others and strives to exceed expectations everyday!
Chick-fil-A St. Lucie West is seeking a strong leader who will be put on a track for an intentional development program. The program will ultimately launch them into an opportunity to own/ operate their own store. This individual will be trained to serve in the top tier of management as a Director and will begin by learning the ins and outs of the business. After several months and based on readiness, this leader will move into a supervisory role and then become a Director by the 6 month mark. As a Director, this individual will be given autonomy in various areas of the business - owning all of the responsibilities to carry out the expectations and challenges of that area. Each area requires flexibility in dealing with the unexpected and keeping the team momentum going. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual will be prepared to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of, or apply directly to become an Owner/ Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn and master all team member roles at an expedited pace
• Progress to a Director-level role within 6 months
• Lead teams of 20-40 in many areas of the business
•Lead aspects of hiring, customer experience, employee development, scheduling, ordering,inventory, etc.
•Make hiring decisions, give high-quality feedback, create business plans, set organization goals, speak into business strategy
• Meet regularly one-on-one with the Operator for consistent personal/professional mentorship
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2-3+ years of leadership or management experience; driven results• Humble; possesses a servant-spirit
- Hungry; goal-oriented doer; drive their own development
- Ownership; takes responsibility
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box
- Experience training, developing, and coaching others
- Character, Competency, Chemistry
- Ability to work well with a team
- Sense of urgency; highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively read people and delegate tasks
Health insurance, PTO