- Mooresville, NC, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Mooresville. You are applying to Chick-fil-A Mooresville Restaurant Leader position!
Chick-fil-A Mooresville’s owner/operator is not new to CFA. He has been operating CFA Mooresville, North Carolina since 1999. They provide remarkable service to the community of Mooresville by providing great quality food. They have seen consistent growth over the years and the owner/operator hopes to own several CFA’s in the future. He employs around 160 team members in a family-like atmosphere who pride themselves in growth, relationships, loyalty, and excellence. Join a team that is passionate about the company, their work, their customers and their community.
Chick-fil-A Mooresville is seeking a Restaurant Leader to join their team and grow over time to become a Director. He/she will work with customers, coach team members and assist in the operational facets of the business. This individual will also assist in ordering, inventory, cost control, cleaning, and maintenance of equipment.
The Restaurant Leader will be in a fast-paced, hectic environment, working 45-50 hours a week, 8-10 hour shifts and interacting with over 1000 customers each day. This is an excellent opportunity for a servant leader who is goal-oriented, takes initiative, loves providing great customer service and building relationships with others.
We are looking for self-directed leaders with a growth mindset and hunger to take ownership of responsibilities. Not only will this leader be joining one of the fastest growing brands in the nation, but he/she will be coached by the owner/operator who is dedicated to seeing team members develop and flourish!
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily operations - inventory, ordering, cost control, crunching numbers in the drive thru, reviewing drive thru technology, meetings, leading focused areas and teams
- Oversee and develop team members
- Developing their trust and respect
- Putting their needs first
- Making sure they are following processes and systems in place (food preparation, guest service, dress, schedule, and training)
- Ordering with accuracy
- College degree preferred
- Proven leadership experience (business, athletics, clubs, ministry, etc.)
- Self-directed and driven leader with mindset of continuous improvement
- Go-getter with the ability to think and create growth for the business
- Willingness and humility to serve others first
- Strong Communicator (ability to motivate and lead team members)
- Attention to detail
DAY IN THE LIFE/SCHEDULE
Monday- Saturday | 45-50 hours/week | Sunday and one additional day off each week
Time Expectations: During the first 3 months, this leader will be rotating through all facets of the business [i.e. kitchen, front of house, drive-thru] in order to learn alongside, serve and interact with team members. 3-6 months - Become a shift lead in a particular area. 6-24 months - Rotate through all areas owning and leading all responsibilities of that area. Expect to rotate between opening and closing shifts.
Overview: You will spend each day assisting in leading a multi-million dollar business. You will push team members to be their best while delivering excellent customer service. You will wear multiple hats and have your hand in goal setting, ordering, inventory and customer experience.
Bi-weekly and monthly leadership meetings.