Director - Front of House
- Bristol, TN, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A The Pinnacle. You are applying to Chick-fil-A The Pinnacle Front of House Director position!
Located in Bristol, TN, Chick-fil-A The Pinnacle is led by an operator who has been with Chick-fil-A since he was 16! He serves at Chick-fil-A because of the strong company values and the relationships he builds with his team members and the community. Sales have more than doubled since opening in 2015, and the business continues to experience rapid growth! This growth can be attributed to a customer-first mentality and the store’s 60+ employees who strive for personal excellence and continuous improvement. The store takes pride in its tight-knit family who works together to serve others. Employees say “it doesn’t feel like work because we are working towards something”. Join a team that believes their people, processes, and guest experience are top-notch and industry-leading. You will have the opportunity to represent a meaningful brand that serves its community beyond the restaurant!
Chick-fil-A The Pinnacle is looking to hire a Director in the Front of House who is a strategic thinker with a growth-mindset. This individual will model and share the vision for Front of House service and growth. This leader will undergo an expedited training process to understand the ins-and-outs of a quick service restaurant. After 2 months, the leader will embrace director-level responsibilities while overseeing assistant managers, coordinators, and team members daily. The director will have the opportunity to lead growth by innovating new systems, developing team members, and revising current processes.
- Oversee and innovate systems and processes
- Coach team members to strengthen teamwork and the leadership pipeline
- Raise and maintain Customer Experience Monitor scores in the areas of speed of service, cleanliness, attentive and courteous service, and second mile service
- Provide accountability and corrective action to managers and team members when necessary
- Serve alongside the team to deliver remarkable guest experiences to every customer
- Promote and implement positive change in Front of House Operations
- Be an accountable training resource for other team members
- Bachelors degree required
- Business acumen is a plus
- ServSafe certification is a plus
- Previous Chick-fil-A experience is a plus
- 2-3 years in management; leadership experience required
- High emotional intelligence, professionalism
- Strong communicator (with team members and guests)
- Systems and processes driven; results driven
- Personal ownership mentality in their area of leadership
- Growth mindset, strong work ethic
- Accurate, efficient, proactive, flexible
- Honest, Chick-fil-A values-driven
- Enthusiastic, optimistic attitude
- Servant-hearted, respectful, team mentality
DAY IN THE LIFE/SCHEDULE
Monday- Saturday | 45-50 hours/week | Sunday and one additional day off each week
Time Expectations: This individual will work 45-50 hours per week. During the first two weeks, you will rotate through the basics [i.e. cash register and drive-thru] in order to learn and serve alongside team members. You will spend 30-40 hours weekly in operations and 5-8 hours completing leadership and administrative tasks. Due to restaurant growth, the leader should be flexible with their director-level focus and be open to learning other areas of the restaurant. The director team meets with the operator once a week and on an individual basis approximately twice per month.
Overview: You will spend each day thinking for and leading a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-million dollar business. You will push team members to be their best while delivering excellent customer service. You will wear multiple hats and have your hand in innovation & strategy, vision, customer service, goal setting, employee training & development, and reviews, to ensure core operations are meeting/exceeding Chick-fil-A’s high standards.