Assistant Director of Operations
- Baytown, TX, USA
**FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Chambers Town Center. You are applying to Chick-fil-A Chambers Town Center's Assistant Director of Operations position!
Our Client, Chick-fil-A Chambers Town Center, opened July 28th, 2015. In the past two years, they have seen incredible growth, doubling the national growth average with revenues in the top 5% of all Chick-fil-A restaurants. The same can be said with their customer experience as results are within the top 20%. Join a team that values Integrity, Passion, Community, Intentionality, Optimism, Growth and Grace.
The Assistant Director of Operations (Known as Hospitality Director in house) will play a critical role within the business. The ultimate goal of the role is for candidates to pursue owning their own Chick-fil-A after an initial 3 years of learning the Business in Baytown, TX! This individual will have their hand in multiple aspects of the restaurant from managing their department to business planning and strategizing. This key individual will impact the day to day business functions of the Chick-fil-A restaurant. This individual will be intentionally developed and the right person will have the chance to greatly expand their future leadership influence and capacity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create plans around enhancing customer experience based on business results
- Manage service and hospitality aspects around the front of house
- Lead and develop your team through 1 on 1 development, team meetings, and ongoing feedback
- Supervise daily operations and complete essential managerial tasks within a specific department
- Be a decision maker in all aspects of the business and inclusion in business planning & strategies
- Create business goals and analyze trends, results to project future of the business
- Inclusion in HR decisions including hiring, separations, recruiting, promotions, etc
- Oversee department training and personal development
- Monthly one on one meetings with the Owner/Operator for training/personal development
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3+ years of experience in management, leadership, hospitality
- Prior leadership experience in a Restaurant or Hospitality setting preferred
- Genuine heart and care for people
- Great communicator - must be able to direct and guide the team
- Leading by example - get your hands dirty
- Quick thinker and decision maker
Benefits include: Health insurance, IRA matching, paid vacation time