- Birmingham, AL
FireSeeds recruits mid to executive level leaders for high-growth purpose-driven organizations that have a culture that cares for and develops people. We differentiate ourselves from other recruitment firms by vetting top talent, whose core values match those of our clients. We don’t think our clients should have to choose between talent and culture when they make the decision to bring on a new leader.
We recruit, we develop, and we are Multiplying Leaders. This is our vision, our brand, and this is how we believe we will impact the world. To be clear a Multiplying Leader is someone who has high character, high drive, and a burning desire to invest their lives through building people.
The right individual will see this as an opportunity to live out their purpose and calling and be part of a team that is growing an explosive brand that will leave a mark on this world. We are in high-growth mode and need to bring on board another very talented multiplying leader who will be fired up to live this vision out with us.
Position Objective/Key responsibilities:
You will be put on a clear track by the FireSeeds team to grow your influence as a recruiter. You will not be expected to perform all of the responsibilities below from day one. You will work with our Director of Recruiting in an intentional training period to grow in the areas below. The role will ultimately have the following three core responsibilities:
- Candidate Sourcing: You will use foundational search engines and sourcing techniques to identify potential candidates. You will become an expert at identifying and reaching out to qualified candidates that you will personally welcome into the vetting process!
- Candidate Vetting: You will need to be able to work in a team focused, ever-changing, autonomous environment. You need to be excellent at driving a very clear, measured, and relational process to source, vet, and qualify mid-level to executive level candidates.
- Client Engagement: You must be able to confidently and professionally lead executive boardroom conversations with mom and pop CEOs and Fortune 500 executive teams. We want a leader who will see every engagement with a client as an opportunity to serve and build a relationship while delivering our service with excellence and passion. Initial search expectations, weekly phone call updates, and final placements are all led by the Recruiter.
Day in the Life:
This is not your typical 9-to-5 job. Every day and every week will be different with exciting challenges that come from serving such a broad range of organizations. You will be leading 5-8 boutique, retained, searches at a time.
Read the following list to help you determine if you have what it takes to deliver results in this role:
- Identifying client’s specific expectations for their hiring needs.
- Hustle. All phone calls, emails, and meetings are geared towards representing the client and finding strong applicants.
- Working directly with the client to identify, vet, and maintain interest with ideal candidates. Also responsible for communicating with applicants who will not be moving forward in the process.
- Consistently updating the client and collaborating with the FireSeeds team to ensure that goals are met.
- Working with both the client and candidate in regards to interview specifics, contract negotiations and confirming final offer letter.
Very little is left unmeasured as we review clear goals weekly and monthly with formal quarterly evaluations. Every Quarter, we take a full day and review the previous Quarter’s results. Our company must produce but not at the expense of our culture.
We are big on developing each other 360° inside the company. We take a half day (on the clock) every Quarter for you to review your personal roles and goals in all areas of your life.
If you want to be challenged and grow aggressively both professionally and personally, then this is the place for you.
Education & Key Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required, Business Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of Recruiting experience is preferred
- Genuine heart and care for people
- Quick thinker and decision maker
- Previous leadership experience - either in high school, college athletics, ministry or a business setting is preferred
Competitive base plus commission opportunity