Business Development Manager
- Birmingham, AL, USA
**You are applying to an internal position at FireSeeds! We are excited to see who will join our team!
FireSeeds recruits mid to executive level leaders for high-growth, purpose-driven organizations that have a culture that cares for and develops people. We differentiate ourselves from other recruitment firms by vetting top talent, whose core values match those of our clients. We don’t think our clients should have to choose between talent and culture when they make the decision to bring on a new leader.
We recruit, we develop, and we are Multiplying Leaders. This is our vision, our brand, and this is how we believe we will impact the world. To be clear a Multiplying Leader is someone who has high character, high drive, and a burning desire to invest their lives through growing people and building them into leaders.
The right individual will see this as an opportunity to live out their purpose and calling and be part of a team that is growing an explosive brand that will leave a mark on this world. We are in high-growth mode and need to bring on board another very talented multiplying leader who will be fired up to live this vision out with us.
This position will drive sales and have the opportunity to move quickly into the Director of Business Development role. This leader will work directly with the CEO and Director of Recruiting and will need to be a self-driven hunter that can quickly own and execute the overall business development strategy. You will be expected to be a team player whose hand does not need to be held. Your opportunity is limitless if you can predictably grow the revenue through targeting, selling to and building long-standing relationships with purpose-driven clients who will choose FireSeeds as their recruiting partner for years to come.
- Client Targeting/Prospecting: You will work to identify purpose-driven organizations who are in need of finding mid to executive level leaders and can not afford to miss on a culture fit in exchange for top talent.
- Client Vetting: Every client that raises their hand with interest is not always a fit for our brand. You will learn to vet and at times tell Clients no because they do not deliver on our brand promise.
- Client Relationship: You must be able to confidently and professionally lead executive boardroom conversations with mom and pop CEO’s and Fortune 500 executive teams. We want a leader who will see every engagement with a client as an opportunity to serve and build a relationship while delivering our service with excellence and passion.
- Chick-fil-A Account Ownership: We are working with an ever growing opportunity with Chick-fil-A store Owner/Operators across the country. You will own and maximize the strong track record specifically within this vertical while you grow the opportunities in many other industry verticals.
- Outside Sales Events- You will thrive at events meeting new people confidently and passionately learning about others and sharing our vision for who we are and why we are different.
- Drive a predictable Sales Cadence: You will work closely with our Wildsparq sales team to leverage learned sales cadences that have proven successful.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5+ years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Ability to passionately communicate FireSeeds brand to potential clients
- Proven experience cultivating new business is necessary
- Relationship driven sales professional who genuinely connects with clients and team members
- Aggressively pursues new clients, not afraid of being told no, not afraid to pick up the phone
- Strong follow-through is a must
- Buy-in to the vision, mission, and values of FireSeeds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.