Partner Relations Manager
- Birmingham, AL
The Alabama Eye Bank (AEB) started in 1969 and has continued to grow each year. It’s main office is located in Birmingham, Alabama with regional offices in Huntsville, Montgomery and Mobile. It is a non-profit that recovers tissue to be used for transplant and research; providing sight to individuals both domestically and internationally. They have given sight to individuals in over 55 countries. The AEB has been ranked as one of the top 10 Eye Bank’s for the last 30 years. Their core values include integrity, excel, serve, innovate and lead. They employee 49 individuals in a family oriented environment who take great pride in their work each day.
The Partner Relations Manager is a great opportunity for the right leader. This individual needs to have strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to multi-task, think strategically, and manage projects. Some of the responsibilities include building and maintaining relationships with hospitals, providing in-services to hospital staff, participate in meetings, as well as some marketing/event planning. The Partner Relations Manager will be the face of the AEB, interacting with a diversity of individuals while continuing to grow the eye donor recognition, referral and recovery.
- Identify individual hospital needs and preferences and then create goals and objectives for each hospital in the area to increase awareness and educate hospital staff on eye donor process
- Interpret and analyze data from each hospital
- Build strong relationships with hospital staff
- Communicate regularly with key account personnel and AEB staff
- Review medical policies concerning the referral or procurement of tissue in hospitals
- Participate in Donor Council Meetings
- Manage projects - social media, website, newsletters, event planning
- Attend a few conferences each year
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Experience building relationships both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- A nursing or medical/pharmaceuticals background preferred
- Experience in non-profit marketing preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Takes initiative
- Strong time-management
- Outgoing, genuinely friendly
- Holds to high standards
- Professional in appearance and action
DAY IN THE LIFE/SCHEDULE
- Each day could look very different. This role could be completed out of a home-based office. However, majority of this role will be spent in local hospitals building relationships and providing in-services to the hospital staff (75% out building relationships; 25% emailing and creating reports).
- Participate in meetings.
- Reporting hospital data to each account.
- Manage social media, website, newsletters, and event planning.
- May have occasional weekends or nights.
- Monthly and end of year bonus potential up to 10K
- 100% health and dental
FireSeeds LLC has partnered with the Alabama Eye Bank as the exclusive recruiter for this opportunity.