- Birmingham, AL
Are you bored at work?
Unfortunately, a lot of people are. They are completely discouraged with the lack of autonomy, development, and challenge in their current role. Well, rather than checking Facebook or responding to your kickball text stream... consider this opportunity.
We are looking for entrepreneurs who desire to be a part of gkhouses, Birmingham’s largest and fastest growing property management company. This individual will be intentionally developed into a Team Leader who will learn what they do (property management) and who they are (people management), and then go lead a market in another city.
Yes, you heard us right. You will be brought on to the team to eventually lead a new market. What city? Not quite sure yet, but they have a big list of places they’d like to be.
You don’t need to love property management. You don’t need to love real estate.
You need to love building businesses, leading people, and giving everything to get the job done.
*We weren't kidding about their growth, recently recognized on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the nation.
Position Key Responsibilities:
• Run/manage all 5 facets of the gk system without oversight.
• Lead and participate in effective meetings
• Work effectively with teammates through collaboration and delegation, providing feedback and development for employees and other teammates.
• Consistently display the company’s core values: Team, Integrity, Disciplined Hard Work, Excellence, and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
• Consistently manage workload by completing most important tasks daily and completing 60/90 day project goals.
• Steadily increase personal awareness and improve.
Understanding and fitting the culture is the number one priority. A real estate license is not required before hiring, and will be obtained during the first month of training.
Preferably at least two years of professional experience.
Competitive salary opportunity