Front-End Developer (Video Games)
- 1035 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Fire Hose Games is growing! The studio behind Go Home Dinosaurs, Catlateral Damage, and 20XX is now working on 2 new unannounced games for PC/console that are more ambitious departures from our previous titles. We’re looking for talented, passionate developers to expand our team.
- Work closely with artists to integrate art and animations
- Rapidly iterate on layout changes based on live development feedback
- Implement cheat prevention and security measures
- Integrate third-party APIs for commerce capabilities
- On site position - candidate may begin work remotely, due to current travel restrictions, but must be able to relocate to Boston when conditions permit
- 3+ years professional experience
- 2 shipped titles
- Experience building Twitch Extensions
- Experience building mobile interfaces
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
Fire Hose Games is located in Cambridge MA, next door to Boston. We pay good salaries and our generous benefits package includes health care, dental, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k) with matching, excellent maternity/paternity leave, flexible work hours, relocation costs, and free snacks at the office. Fire Hose hasn’t crunched in years and we don’t intend to start. Our company culture is inclusive, supportive, and fun. We care about diversity and strongly encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and voices to apply. We hope to hear from you!