DevOps Engineer ( 0- 2yrs)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
Automation – automate where we can and automate more
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, virtualization, containers, and infrastructure applications
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
· Ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
· Monitor, alert, and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
· Partner with engineering team to engineer and build supporting systems/tools
· Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
· Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
· Perform backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
· Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
· Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
Strong programming concepts (Java , python , Golang )
Willing to learn new concepts .
· Security and Vulnerability testing techniques & tools.
· Understanding of various cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP etc.,)