GSS Solutions Architect
- Chiyoda, Japan
The FireEye Customer Success Team is expanding and seeking talented GSS Solutions Architect. GSS Solutions Architects are instrumental in the organizations ability to deliver the full breath of capability of our enterprise Security Instrumentation Platform (SIP) offers. This role is responsible for owning the customer experience and engagement inclusive of guiding customers with planning the use of SIP, leading the deployment of the platform, identifying the early wins and driving the operational use of the solution. Demonstrated abilities in thought leadership, technical competencies in security and architecture, multitasking, organizational skills and a high capacity to learn are imperative.
- Development of “Go Live" kickoff engagements.
- Manage the design and architect stage of Mandiant Security Validation (MSV) deployments.
- Oversee the deployment and configuration of MSV SIP in customer environments.
- Enable customers on MSV SIP through the sharing of best practices and communicating lessons learned.
- Provide product expertise and guidance to customers on the use of MSV SIP for improving their ability to detect, block, alert and respond to cyber security threats.
- Collaborate with the MSV engineering teams on suggested features, processes and opportunities for improving the product.
- Help establish the Customer Success Organization supporting the MSV product line as the industry's best by developing collateral and tools to operate more effectively and enable customers to be successful with the entire FireEye platform.
- Active TS/SCI is required for this position.
- Understanding of cyber security at a technical level across each of the 7 layers of the OSI Model.
- Networking fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.).
- SIEM and the relationship between alerting and correlation rule triggering.
- Programming language and scripting knowledge, with basic experience.
- System Administration knowledge/experience: Unix/Linux.
- Security device configuration and administration (firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy, etc.).
- In-depth security log analysis skills.
- Wireshark/tcpdump skills.
- Understanding of frameworks and standards: MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO, etc.
Desired educational & training qualifications include:
- B.S Computer Science (Or similar STEM area)
- Cyber security relevant certifications.
- Completion of job-related technical trainings.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [email protected].