Mandiant Services Senior Director Product and Solutions Marketing
- Arlington, VA, USA
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in the East region.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate, and innovative Snr Director for our Mandiant Services organization, including Mandiant Consulting & Incident Response, Mandiant Expertise on Demand, and Mandiant Managed Defense. Since 2004, Mandiant Services helps organizations remediate cyber breaches and close cyber security gaps to protect critical business assets and mature security programs to reduce overall risk.
This person will directly manage a team of Product Marketers, while closely collaborating with Mandiant Services Management, Consultants, Field and Global Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Product Marketing.
What You Will Do:
This successful individual will own all product marketing activities for Mandiant Services, such as developing and driving messaging to clearly articulates our market-leading position.
· Increasing Market awareness of Mandiant Services in every customer segment
· Driving Mandiant Services messaging and positioning to each defined customer profiles across the portfolio
· Bringing new and updated products to market, taking the lead on launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to ensure maximum impact.
· Ensuring our sales and sales channels are well equipped with the right tools and content to win deals.
· Providing provide key input on packaging and pricing decisions for products and solutions sold online and via our global sales organization.
· Collaborating closely with cross-functional partners across our Consulting, R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams, as well as with peer Marketing leaders.
· Build strong relationships and provide clear communication across the entire organization.
Drive team growth, organizational structure and provide leadership and coaching to your team members. Mentor and develop your team as they tackle all aspects of product marketing
This successful candidate will have 10+ years of related industry experience in product marketing and Security Consulting/Services. Security domain knowledge and subject matter expertise is a must. Strong written and oral communication skills are mandatory. Business and Technical acumen and experience with enterprise security products and services are highly valuable. Candidates with high energy, a responsive attitude, and a desire for success will be given preference. This job requires up to 25 percent travel:
· Demonstrated excellence in product marketing with 10+ years of relevant experience
· Strong skills and experience in modern marketing and how to launch high growth solutions in the modern marketing era in the Intelligence, Validation, or Consulting/Services areas.
· Demonstrated experience at working with highly technical consultants, developers, and Intelligence Analysts, and earning their trust and confidence. Experience in launching and managing Consulting/Services based solutions.
· A rich portfolio of prior work that includes first-hand experience across the product marketing spectrum: messaging and positioning, pricing and packaging, competitive analysis and positioning, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
· Experience managing a Product Marketing team of 5-10, and have been a “manager of managers”, building strongly collaborative teams who relentlessly align stakeholders.
· Develop strongly differentiated product, platform and solutions positioning and messaging
· Understand security, with strong background in services & solutions
· Strong internal/external presentation skills and experience in public speaking at large events – you must be a compelling speaker and be able to hold an audience.
· Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency
· Ability to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment
· Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility
· Demonstrate creative energy in message delivery
· Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about winning
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Technical field is preferred