Deployment and Integration – Technical Project Manager
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Deployment and Integration Project Manager is primarily responsible for the enablement of Enterprise Customers using FireEye technology. This role requires working hand in hand with customers and partners to help manage the product logistics and technical aspects of the deployment of complex solutions centered around FireEye technologies.
· Drive large strategic and complex projects, with executive visibility and many critical dependencies.
· Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a high-quality product on time.
· Manage key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring ongoing project updates and achievement of accountabilities
· Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
· Provide Project Management and customer communication support, including requirements definition, project planning, resource coordination, scheduling, project and issue tracking, written and verbal status updates, deliverable tracking, and escalation management
· Function as a single point of contact for all FireEye and customer communications and facilitate rapid responses for customer questions and concerns
· Provide consistent project execution to include: Lead the delivery of program objectives. Maintain program schedule, target dates and critical path. Develop and manage a project change control process as needed to ensure project team operates within the scope and change approval process. Track progress and review program activities to make certain deadlines are met appropriately. Assess program issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer goals
· Provide information, documentation and deliverables within the agreed upon project timeline
· Provide deployment and configuration for the FireEye suite of products as needed at least at a basic level.
· Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with FireEye and the customer to discuss the status of the implementation and provide weekly status reports to ensure clear and detailed communication throughout the project
· 5+ years in an information security environment
· Experience in a similar role as a Technical Account Manager, Principal Consultant, Operations Manager, Service Delivery etc. PMP/Prince2 Certification desirable.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in managing projects that involves Security solutions such as Endpoint Security, SIEM/SOAR, Network Security and Cloud based platforms such as AWS, Azure, VMware.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, reporting, and analytics
· Previous success in planning and delivering projects involving multiple functional areas and technologies.
· Experience handling issues, Incident, Problem, and Service availability
· Experience in working with Microsoft Project or any other similar project management tool.
· Ablility to build strong client relationships and to interact effectively at all levels of client organization.
· Understanding of security infrastructure (proxies, firewalls, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems)
· Experience in managing a small to medium sized team within a project management environment
· Current knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
· Knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including network and endpoint solution architectures, implementation, and configurations
· Familiarity with network protocols, packet flow, TCP and UDP traffic
· Knowledge of SCCM and other agent push and distribution technologies
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences, including the ability to comfortably interact with senior executives
· Ability to write comprehensive methodology and technical solutions documentation
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
· Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
· Experience with FireEye security products, highly desired
· Willlingness to travel up to 30%