Senior Technical Recruiter
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at FireEye, you’ll be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of business groups and skillsets. This role requires the ability to find, engage and close some of the hardest to reach technical talent, as well as a strong sense of urgency and customer obsession. You’ll have exposure to the leaders responsible for completely disrupting the cyber security landscape. We work smart, hard and have fun while doing it!
· Build strong pipeline of candidates leveraging proactive sourcing techniques, ATS database, social networking, employee referrals, targeted job postings, etc.
· Understand the organizational model (operations, financial goals, competitive position, etc.) of business lines you support and develop a talent strategy that aligns to both near and long-term strategic goals
· Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to set expectations and the evaluation plan for the recruiting process – create target candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol
· Ensure alignment on position impact and expectations while providing market insights and any timeline adjustments
· Execute the recruiting process end-to-end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
· Oversee quality of job descriptions, ensuring they accurately capture requirements, are well-written and attractive to target audience
· Facilitate candidate assessment, including scheduling of phone screens and interviews and providing timely feedback to all involved parties
· Prepare, extend and negotiate offers, ensuring alignment with appropriate compensation guidelines
· Participate in broader Talent Acquisition projects that benefit the entire team or organization
· Minimum 5 years’ technical recruiting experience in a corporate environment
· Proven ability to source, engage and close passive technical talent
· Demonstrated success recruiting experienced, niche technical talent
· Working knowledge of employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting
· Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong customer service orientation and ability to build effective partnerships with hiring managers
· Strong attention to detail, with excellent organization and follow-up skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment; adapts quickly to changes
· Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
· Experience recruiting for the following skill sets preferred:
o Backend Software Engineering – C/C++, Python in multiple OS
o Front End UI/UX – Go, Node.JS, Puppet, AngularJS, Coffeescript
o Data Science – Machine learning, Python, Scala, Hadoop
o Applied Research – custom tool development, reverse engineering, Windows internals
o SDE/SDET – C++, client server apps, test case automation
o Malware Research
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [email protected].