Compliance Analyst Intern, FireEye Security - Summer 2021
- Reston, VA, USA
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Governance and Compliance team is a critical part of the larger FireEye Security team. The team is responsible for performance of internal audits and assessments, external audit coordination, policy management, business continuity management and third-party management.
As a Compliance Analyst on the Governance and Compliance team, you will use your acumen, customer service skills, and cybersecurity knowledge to assess the internal control environments within FireEye and participate in vendor management due diligence activities. You will work with a great team of professionals who will provide you the guidance and support you will need to be successful in our shared goal of supporting our internal and external customers to meet today’s complex regulatory and security requirements.
What You Will Do:
· Interact with our internal customers, internal and external auditors to identify, scope, and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
· Conduct vendor risk assessments
· Assist with business continuity and disaster recovery documentation and associated testing exercises
· Be responsible for documenting and tracking your work within internal web-based tools
· Develop a deep understanding of FireEye products and services
· Exemplify industry-leading customer support skills and deliver positive customer experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or working toward such degree, with at least 3 years of completed post-secondary education
· Experience with cyber security tools, technology and best practices
· Experience working in customer facing environment
· Experience fielding questions and requests from customers, and providing timely and comprehensive responses
· Demonstrated aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and services
· Ability to ramp up quickly in learning the portfolio of FireEye services and products
· Problem solver with keen attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [email protected]