Customer Success Engineering - Intern
- Cork, Ireland
FireEye is looking to hire a student for a fully paid 9 month internship within our Customer Support team.
The Customer Success Developer will design, develop, test and implement changes to both internal FireEye web applications as well as providing support for the users of these systems via bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- Provide outstanding customer service and development support to our Customers, Partners and Internal FireEye functions with regards to Customer Success Operations, this includes Customer Success Technology Tools related to Support/Subscription Portals, Contract Entitlement, Licensing, Replacements Parts, Customer Service Dashboards, etc.
- Accountable for developing tools and systems used by the Customer Success organization.
- Evaluate new technologies and systems for inclusion in the Customer Success Technology stack.
- Work with team members and management to identify and assist in development or improvement of internal tools.
- Experience in full stack web application development (Front-end: HTML, CSS, SASS, React. Back-end: Python, PHP (Laravel))
- Proficiency in object oriented software design methodologies, data modelling, data extraction & transformation and data loading
- Experience using Git or other version control solutions.
- Evaluate new development tools, libraries and 3rd party solutions based on project need or business request
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt and take on new challenges as required to meet key business objective
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a high-traffic production environment.
- Experience with UNIX systems (CentOS)
- Experience in DevOps.