- East District, Taiwan
FireEye Intelligence is looking for motivated and skilled individual to provide cyber espionage campaigns coverage across Southeast Asia and East Asia.
Monitor cyber espionage campaigns within open-source/semi-open-source/outreach and other sources
• Tracking cyber espionage campaigns using internal tools, third-party subscription services, technical research.
• Build and maintain targets that allow for the efficient and accurate collection of information of threat intelligence value in order to satisfy research requirements.
• Cultivate relationships in the cyber community for the purpose of gaining knowledge and information to satisfy research requirements.
• Protect proprietary company and personal information from disclosure.
• Respond to tasking and direction as provided by the Team Leader.
• Collaborate with other researchers based on developed SME area.
• Create reports based on found information in English.
• Investigate impact to customers to determine if new detections or compromise notifications are necessary
• 3+ years of work experience in Information Security field.
• Solid knowledge of different OS, command line
• Solid knowledge of OSI-model, understanding how different layers interact with each other
• Certain language as native (Chinese), good knowledge of English language;
• Collection and research skills
• Ability to create YARA-rules and Snort/Suricata signatures to detect and hunt malware families.
• Hands-on experience with common malware analysis tools such as IDA Pro, OllyDBG, WinDBG, Immunity, Cuckoo or similar.
• Experience conducting analysis of electronic media, packet capture, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise level information security operations
• Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts verbally, graphically, and in writing.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related field preferred.
• Experience with programming or scripting languages (C/C++, Java, PERL, Python, etc)
• Static and dynamic malware analysis.
• Work with network sniffers and port scanners.
• Fundamental knowledge of current events and international politics.
• Ability to think critically and properly qualify analytic assessments.
• Ability to recognize and appropriately handle sensitive data.