Customer Success Manager
- Cork, Ireland
The Customer Success Manager at FireEye is responsible for the development and execution of a post-sale, pre-renewal, cross-functional operation that focuses on delivering customer desired outcomes. The objective of the team is to drive customer engagement, adoption, utilization, and value of products and solutions. Ultimately, in addition to the prime customer success focus, the role promotes retention and loyalty leading to a successful renewal.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) enjoy the positive results of their work as customer outcomes are met, use of FireEye products and solutions deepens, and relationships are continuously improved.
In this role, CSM’s have the opportunity to apply their passion for customers, communication skills, persistence, and business acumen to directly contribute to FireEye’s growth and success. The cross-functional nature of the role allows for the development of a deep understanding of all aspects of FireEye’s business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Advocate for our customers with a focus on transformation, engagement, and experience
- Oversee the customer’s on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and advocacy across the portfolio to promote best practices and usage of FireEye products and solutions
- Partner with Sales to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Mgmt program and identify expansion opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, executive sponsors and partners to forge a long term bond throughout their journey with FireEye
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business and cyber security challenges faced by customers whilst demonstrating the fundamental capability of our technology, driving feature adoption to maximize time to value and return on investment.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Customer Support. Engineering, Product Mgmt and other teams. Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their desired outcomes and stated business goals, working with account teams and cross-functional groups on risk mitigation or escalate as needed
- Manage performance metrics: Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter, Adoption, Consumption, System Health, Customer Engagement, Reference-ability, Renewal Risk, ARR/NRR, Renewal Rate etc. Identify renewal/retention risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to customers. Consistently meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly goals for providing interlock and touchpoints with customers throughout their journey
- Capture, document, and pursue desired outcomes for assigned customers documenting all activities and interactions in business systems
- 3 to 5 years minimum working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or comparable field,
- Experience working with cloud platforms and/or cybersecurity
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new technology concepts quickly
- Strong knowledge of software platforms and systems used for managing customer relationships
- Innate, continuous curiosity about technology, the security industry, FireEye, and our customers
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience managing executive-level customer relationships in a technology context
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be capable, comfortable, and confident when speaking to a wide spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
- Very strong presentation, collaboration and team building skills
- The ability to effectively lead and direct a virtual meeting with a diverse set of attendees
- Relentless dedication to assisting customers in the pursuit of their goals
- Experience in the cyber security industry is preferred
- Multiple language skills are a plus
- Customer Success business practice expertise