Sr. Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
- Milpitas, CA
This Enterprise Field/ABM Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in planning and implementing strategic campaigns designed to help specific Enterprise accounts see the value of FireEye, increase engagement and sales conversations resulting in increased revenue. This role will join the Revenue Marketing team, which will partner with Sales and our business units to drive growth and generate revenue for the company through demand generation and customer acquisition and expansion.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing activation plans across multiple digital channels to drive customer engagement into targeted accounts working with account teams to include goals, objectives, KPIs, and tactics.
- Develop and execute various digital channels including: executive round table virtual events, online display ads, content syndication, email and direct mail programs, EBCs, social media, and more.
- Work closely with sales leadership in our western geography of the USA to provide marketing partnership and programmatic marketing programs uniquely designed to drive demand generation. Including but not limited to webinars, virtual events, in-person events, and activities with partners.
- Direct all elements of digital marketing & demand generation programs, including research, budget, planning, execution, tracking and reporting for targeted ABM Enterprise customer engagement and West Area geography accounts.
- Closely track program success and optimize as needed. Work with cross-functional teams to define campaign strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years managing ABM & Field marketing campaigns from start to finish—strategy, planning, execution, and measurement
- Significant cross- functional experience across engineering, sales and marketing teams in cyber security solutions or related technical field.
- Prior experience marketing to Enterprise customers, ideally greenfield and competitively held accounts
- An established track record of successful lead generation, nurture, and omni channel ABM/field marketing campaigns
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills with experience managing external vendors and agencies
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other leading marketing automation system such as Eloqua or Pardot)
- Experience with Folloze or personalized ABM Marketing tools preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills while interfacing with at all levels and audiences
- Strong writing skills especially in attuned to the Enterprise market and point of view
- Ability to create, shape and advocate a point of view to Enterprise audiences, especially greenfield accounts
- The ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes to meet individual and company goals
- Strong attention to detail, are well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-focused with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and candidates with high energy, a responsive attitude, and a desire for success will be given preference
- 25% travel required.