Commercial Account Manager (Singapore)
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
You are fanatical about security. No really…you will do whatever it takes to keep the bad guys out. You thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, surrounded by brilliant and like-minded people. You walk into the office every day with a passion to learn more and a desire to succeed. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have strong attention to detail and exude excellence.
As our Commercial Account Manager (Singapore), you are accountable for commercial sales opportunities of the FireEye family of cyber security products selling to and through our Partner community. Specifically, this position is to develop the correct level of care to help our FireEye Sales and Sales Engineering teams.
To be successful you will need to work with internal teams and partner heavily with our external Channel Partners on account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality
- Be fanatical about delighting our customers
- Be honest, transparent and genuine with our customers and your peers
- Exude excellence
- Make sure you have fun – lots of it
- Help us protect the world
- Work hard, but smart; balance your work and life
- Stay ahead of the market – understand security technologies that FireEye sells, be an expert in our business and to use this knowledge to plan for the future
- Help train partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to successful POC(Proof of Concept) evaluation.
- Be accountable for existing and the growth of new prospective Distribution, Channel, System Integration and Consultants that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany FireEye products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
- Develop and execute a comprehensive commercial business plan for your region
- Experience working in a software sales business (security is an advantage)
- Demonstrable consistent success against quotas and targets
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a sales position across industries
- Ability to build, run and manager accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Able to create excellent relationships with your customers and internally across internal teams - Systems Engineering, Marketing, Professional Services etc…
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to learn