Regional Account Manager - SLED
- Atlanta, GA, USA
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are currently looking for Sales Rock Stars that want to join us in making Verodin the standard in corporate security instrumentation and are looking for an opportunity to grow into the next level in the North West Region.
Our customer base is rapidly growing, and as a member of this NEW team, you will build influential relationships with business customers leading to increased revenue in regional markets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions utilizing the Verodin product suite
- Will attend security related and industry conferences and events to seek new prospects
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending improvements & upgrades
- Identifies product improvements & possible new features by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors, and has the aptitude to become an industry SME
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Up to 20% travel is required, with positions to be based out of Tysons Corner, Va. and the Boston, Mass. geo locations
· 2-4 years of demonstrated success in Sales / Client Management related roles. Security experience preferred, not required
· Demonstrated success in quota and territory management and selling through influence
· Self-motivated and can work independently in fast changing environments
· An enthusiastic mentality to do whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
· Professionally motivated and detail oriented
· Strong presentation skills to small and large groups including VP and C-level executives
· Problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
· Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.