Technical Service Delivery Manager, End User Services
- Bangalore, India
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
This role is based in our Bangalore office, and is an influential and pivotal role as a member of our Service Delivery management team. With primary responsibility for End User Services and Endpoint Support, and with responsibility for being the face of IT Service Delivery this role requires many essential personal characteristics, skills and competencies.
As a core representative of the Service Delivery organization and the wider ISS Management Team the Technical Service Delivery Manager needs to go wide and deep on technical expertise. Their experience must go beyond Endpoint Technologies and End User Services, and they must demonstrate a solid understanding of Enterprise Architecture, service dependencies, infrastructure services, Business Applications, and integrations as well as demonstrating a mastery of endpoint technologies.
This role needs a clear understanding of business processes, and service availability implications to user experience. As such, the candidate will be expected to have the required business acumen, communication and engagement skills to represent the Service Delivery organization to senior business leaders and the wider employee community.
- Managing the regional Service Desk team and evaluating team and service performance
- Drive metrics and KPI improvements
- Staff, coaching, development and mentorship
- Active participation in Major Incident support initiatives and escalation processes for Global IT Service Delivery
- Strong contribution to Problem Management and RCA processes
- Recruit, train and support Service Desk / Endpoint Support representatives and technicians
- Raise the bar for customer service standards
- Contribute to improving service delivery by actively handling escalations
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on team’s productivity
- Contribution to Global Endpoint Architecture standards and Employee Productivity requirements
- Establish best practices for End User Support and Service Delivery teams
- Stakeholder Management, often using relevant (non-IT) language, in order to cultivate good relationships
- Communicate effectively to wide target audiences, managing expectations effectively to senior leadership
- Staff Management experience (4+ years), with performance management / development planning experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Proven success as a Service Delivery, End User Services, or Service Desk Manager
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture, service dependencies, infrastructure services, business applications, and integrations
- Customer-service oriented mindset with a proactive problem-solving attitude
- Diplomacy, and ability to relate to all levels of staff from entry level contractors to senior business stakeholders
- Proven ability to leverage systematic troubleshooting methodologies to solve complex cross-functional problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience presenting to large audiences, and leading organization-wide changes effectively
- Dynamic and fun, with a proven track record for innovation and thought leadership.
- Proactive, outgoing approach towards introducing ideas and participating in detailed technological discussions
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Technical aptitude and depth with Mac and Windows endpoints
- Information Security Experience