Enterprise Account Manager Public Sector
- London, United Kingdom
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are looking for highly motivated sales individuals who want to apply their new business and sales generating experience into security solutions and services environment. You will be focussed on companies within the Central Government Sector in the UK, generating new opportunities within new prospect customers, selling our Threat Prevention platform and services to multi-vertical accounts. In particular, we are looking for individuals that have experience within Central Government/Defense accouts that include MoD, Defence, HMRC, DWP, HM Forces.
The FireEye Threat Prevention platform is complemented by a holistic suite of consulting services offered by Mandiant, a FireEye company. Mandiant has responded to thousands of breaches across all industries, organisation sizes, technical environments, and provided incident response services to mitigate the effects of many of the largest and most impactful cyber breaches in the past several years. In addition, Mandiant provides consulting services to help organisations prepare for the event of a cyber-attack and to mature their overall security posture.
· Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
· Sell the FireEye vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
· Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly
· Ability to work independently and as a team player.
· Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFI
· Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
· Work cross-functionally with extended team members
· Coordinate, team, and co-sell with selected partners
· Work closely with Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
· Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
· Experience of selling into Central Government/Defence Accounts within the UK
· Direct selling expertise, 'hunter' mentality
· Ability to sell and influence over the phone to obtain face/face appointments
· Creative in aligning prospecting and selling methods within a fast pace, evolving cyber market
· Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $200K + Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
· Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
· Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to travel up to 20%
· BS/BA degree preferred
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate FireEye’s value via the phone
· Ability to facilitate large meetings with multiple points of contacts/players
· Must be organized, detail and process oriented
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues