Office & Event Coordinator
- London, UK
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are looking to hire an exceptional person who will be the face and primary point of contact for our flagship office in the heart of London city.
The ideal candidate will assist in all operational tasks and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer service of the operation. The successful candidate will be fully IT literate, with excellent MS Office skills (particularly excel). This candidate will possess excellent communication skills and be able to work independently – often unsupervised.
We seek someone who is motivated to succeed and highly organised. The candidate will need to be able to manage their time effectively and communicate clearly with internal and external customers, partners and press.
This person will operate within our fast-paced customer-oriented environment, understanding the needs of our unique culture with ever changing requirements and a desire to always exceed expectations.
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Providing full support to internal and external stakeholders as the floor/office point of contact
- Acting upon all requests that employees / guests might have in an efficient and friendly manner
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Setting up meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are delivered
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and guest service, and creating a 'one team' approach to delighting your guests
- Always acting according to Rapport and the client’s standards
- Hospitality & Event Management – on site / off site
- Hot desking Occupancy management system
- Concierge service
- Represent the Company, both in person and by phone, in a friendly and professional manner while adhering to the highest levels of service at all times.
- The Office Administrator / Receptionist will work with a team of professionals in a fast-paced environment.
- Duties include but are not limited to answering phone lines, ensuring phone calls are properly directed, greeting guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Receives and directs visitors, salespersons and customers to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains a visitors’ log and issues badges when necessary. Notifies personnel of visitor arrival.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Assist Facilities Manager with break room (Tea-Point) and other facilities related issues as needed (eyes and ears to the ground)
- Occasional administrative support
- Additional duties as assigned
- Reports to the Facilities Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have operational experience working at prestigious events and/or premises (this is beneficial, but not critical).
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Have the technical know-how and capabilities on audio, video and other media services equipment.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculate in their professional and personal presentation.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Be able to work well under pressure and can act pro-actively and intuitively.
- Be able to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team.
- Proactive in identifying issues, problem solving
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Good written and verbal communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Proven experience of reporting using standard Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Some travel may be needed
- Highly detail-oriented