Senior Software Developer
- Plot 144A, Oshodi/Gbagada Express, Oshodi, Lagos, Lagos
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years active experience on Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android, IOS, Windows); Financial Budget application; Enterprise Resources.
Knowledge of Software Methodologies:
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C# Programming Skills;
- Knowledge of Relational Database; Management System,preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ; -knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.