Part-Time Customer Experience Representative
- 31999 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is an audio technology company, innovating every day to bring more audiobooks to more listeners around the globe. As the World's Audiobook Partner, we revolutionize the audiobook industry through products, technology, creation, and publishing. We are focused on making it possible for people all over the world to share their stories and we are using the power of audio to do it. Findaway has been awarded recognition as one of the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio and in America. We have been honored as one of the "Best Places to Work" in Northeast Ohio and have been on the Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces list. If you are looking to join a team of fearless Findawayers who aggressively pursue goals, share ideas, and bring every thought to the table in a high growth, entrepreneurial culture - check us out!
The Playaway Products Team is hiring a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative to help support our growing business!
- Provide thorough, customized solutions and world-class support as the first line of inbound communications through channels including answering phones, managing e-mail responses, and monitoring our live chat tool.
- Manage business order needs including order entry, tracking and shelf-ready processing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Account Managers and other internal partners to align on effective resolutions and messaging, depending on the needs of the customer.
- Facilitate business critical information and customer data updates within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Provide customer training and education on Playaway Products and web properties.
- Quick adoption and mastery of our internal CRM, NetSuite.
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and optimistic mindset.
- Friendly and professional contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy with a proficiency in smart-devices and computers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to shift focus in our fast-paced environment.
- Works well independently and as a team player to achieve both personal goals and strategic team goals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.