Digital Marketing Specialist
- 31999 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
Findaway Voices helps self-published authors create audiobooks and sell them everywhere—including retailers like Apple Books, Google Play, Audible, Kobo, and 30+ others. We are looking to add a digital marketing specialist to our team who will be focused on customer acquisition, helping us reach more authors all over the world.
We're looking for someone with spotless ethical and moral standards, who can build and evolve a brand with pillars of trustworthiness, reliability, and freedom. You should be aggressively self-driven, with the ability to manage your deadlines and work closely with other teams.
Experience with both strategy and execution is a must. We want someone who operates in both the clouds and the dirt, a big thinker who isn't afraid to dive in and do the groundwork to turn the big ideas into reality. You should have experience driving new user signups through paid advertising, content marketing, SEO & organic channels, and anything else we haven't thought up yet. We love data-driven decision makers — you should be prepared to measure your results and iterate until an idea is working or worth abandoning.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Operating and executing inside an existing brand (with assistance from an in-house design team). There is room to grow and evolve the brand, but divergences need to be strategic and intentional.
- Managing all social channels, including answering or delegating customer support inquiries as needed.
- Writing: from an ad to a blog post or web page (and everything in between) you should be a great writer with style. Our customers are authors... great writing goes a long way.
- Craft strategy and messaging around all customer touchpoints.
- Develop and execute an end-to-end acquisition strategy for both authors with existing audiobooks and authors who need an audiobook made.
- Create downstream tools and campaigns — use your marketing expertise to help authors to market and sell their audiobooks more effectively.
- Take big ideas and make them happen by collaborating with our in-house creative and development teams on execution so that they're on brand, measurable, and provide value to authors.
3+ years experience driving online customer growth (brand focus)
Bachelors degree in Marketing or direct experience in digital content marketing
Experience strongly preferred including, but not limited to: paid advertising, content marketing, SEO & organic channels and data analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.