- 31999 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement solutions across all departments
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPl's, dashboards, forms, records, and fields, mass updates and work flows
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users including training
- Monitor and administer account management, roles, and access, profile creation, security administration and Netsuite for Outlook
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate into operational solutions
- Administrate the company’s MSSQL server and spearhead data development tasks
- Administrate the company’s Dell Boomi Atomsphere cloud integration environment between Netsuite and MSSQL
- Strong ERP experience (preferred NetSuite)
- Experience with customizations for application and workflow integration
- Preferred working knowledge of SuiteTalk and Suitelet development
- Strong data analytics:
- Reporting and database experience (SQL)
- Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Previous database administration or development experience is a big plus
- Previous experience with Concur and Dell Boomi is a plus
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.