Part Time Assembly Worker
- Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
Findaway is seeking flexible part-time assembly workers for our Solon location. This role varies from 20 - 60 hours a month, dependent on need. Highest demand tends to be in the last two weeks of the month.
Specifically, we are seeking part-time employees to work in our Loading department. This role is responsible for the loading of our Playaway Products - computer skills/machinery skills are required for this role.
- Loading Audio content on to the Playaway Products
- Labeling of the Playway Products
- Support Production Tasks
- Packaging of the Playaway Products
- Housekeeping Tasks
- Machinery or Computer skills
- Experience working in a warehouse production environment
- Reliable and punctual, history of strong attendance
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in print production environment
- Available for first shift from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.