Content Manager: Playaway Products Group
- 31965 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
Our business is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content and Findaway’s Content Team is the heart and starting point for it all. We are looking for a committed individual to be a key player on our Playaway Products Group Content team. You will be working as a high impact team member to increase and enhance our content strategy across multiple products. If you have a love of learning, a passion for content, and desire to join an outstanding team this could be an ideal growth opportunity for you.
Content Manager: Playaway Products Group (PPG) is a vital resource within our company and is responsible for overseeing and/or executing on multiple aspects of Findaway’s content strategy for PPG products. The ideal candidate is an energetic and innovative content professional who thrives on delivering personal impact in an autonomous, self-driven environment.
- Editorial development of content for superior, differentiated learning products
- Support and develop content strategy by contributing to high quality curation, execution, and creation of supporting material
- Contribute to an effective and timely curation and release strategy across PPG products
- Lead and support acquisitions work including presentations, pitches, contract negotiations, identifying opportunities to source content as well as key content providers
- Collaborate with functional leaders across sales, marketing, finance, etc. to craft strategies and deliver on them
- Liaise between core project team and internal stakeholders to collect and synthesize feedback, manage / align project schedules, motivate progress
- Provide support for the sales and services team through presentations and library visits
- Research and understand information about market trends to drive recommendations for content products, curation, acquisition
PERSONAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Self-directed, self-starter with high energy that has a strong commitment to accountability
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong business sense and is a creative problem solver who can be a genuine team player in a entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to help develop shared vision and motivation at all levels of the organization
- Strong interest in creating learning products based on content across a variety of formats including audio, video, apps
- Interest in traveling and presenting on a regular basis
- 3-5 years editorial and curation experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibilities
- 3-5 years acquisitions or licensing experience, preferably in the publishing/media industry
- Superior communication skills for internal and external contacts and ability to work with a wide variety of personalities.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Strong knowledge of trends and processes in libraries
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.