- 31999 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
Findaway is seeking a skilled and successful Data Analyst to join our team. If you are passionate about digging into raw data, learning new tools and technologies, solving complex business problems, and presenting your actionable insights to a dynamic business team, then this could be the job for you. We are looking for a team member that likes working in an environment where they are pushed to learn something new every day and share with the team!
* Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or quantitative focused study
* Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
* Experience with front-end database access tools and/or Business Intelligence tools preferred
* Ability to identify and recommend business solutions based on customer listening, purchasing behavior, and catalog data
* Analyze correlations between purchasing behavior and listening behavior to assist upstream and downstream partners in marketing and merchandising efforts
* Ability to distill highly-detailed and complex data into clear insights
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* 1-3+ years of data analysis experience, preferably with Excel, Jupyter, and R
* Comfortable producing market reports, competitive analysis reports, international insights and strategic reports to drive and provide intel to grow our business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.