Customer Service Representative
- 31999 Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
The Playaway Products Team is hiring a Customer Service Representative to help support our growing business!
- Provide thorough, customized solutions and support as the first line of inbound communications through channels including answering phones, managing e-mail responses, and monitoring web chat tool.
- Manage business order needs including order entry, tracking and shelf-ready processing.
- Work directly with our Account Managers to align aon effective resolutions and messaging, depending on the needs of the customer.
- Facilitate customer data updates within the system and other business critical information.
- Support e-commerce website with customer troubleshooting and internal testing needs.
- Learn and function within our internal NetSuite business system.
- Review and complete daily contact, customer and order audits to ensure accuracy and optimal functionality of automated systems.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills for customer and data troubleshooting that arises.
- Efficiency in computers and technology for internal operating system and website support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn a new operational system and follow guided instructions.
- Friendly and professional team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating directly with customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to shift focus in our fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage high volume of workloads and to work within an environment with changing priorities.
- Works well indepdemdently and as a team player to achieve both personal goals and broader team goals, executing on PPG strategy and initiatives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.