Sales Account Manager
- Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, USA
Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead 100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion” and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible. We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
We are looking for a driven and passionate sales executive to join and grow with our Library Sales Team. You will work from a home office in your territory focusing on new business development and building relationships current with librarians - a blend of net new and existing account management increasing the footprint of our portfolio of pre-loaded Playaway product devices.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years previous sales experience and be able to quickly grasp a broad range of responsibilities and analyze key performance indicators. This role requires the creativity, passion, and initiative to develop sound territory strategies and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Emphasis on fast-paced!
- Drive the entire sales process from prospecting to closing
- Develop and manage new and existing relationships
- Identify sales opportunities to secure new business and increase market share
- Work with consortia groups on state and regional levels to increase business
- Contribute to a corporate culture centered on cultivating and maintaining excellent customer service
- Sales Experience in the Library or Educational Space, Institutional Sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - thrive in a fast paced environment
- Professional demeanor - assertive with high ethics and business responsibility. Strong commitment to the highest standards of professional and personal integrity.
- Self-assured, tactful and supportive
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team of peers
- Requires strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Must be very detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, and able to manage high volume of workload
- Friendly and professional team player with excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work well with little supervision
- Travel 50 - 60%
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.