Content Marketing/Amazon SEO Manager - various languages (f/m/d)
- Mönkedamm 11, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 80 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Content Marketing/Amazon SEO Manager (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is located in Hamburg and can be either full-time or part time.
What we want you to achieve
- You strengthen our content marketing team with focus on Amazon SEO
- Your tasks include topic research, writing product descriptions and sales-promoting short texts as well as the revision, maintenance and preparation of product data in German or English and at least one more language
- In addition, you carry out research and competitive analyses and support the e-commerce team in day-to-day business
What we want you to contribute
- You have an excellent knowledge of German or English (one of these two languages at native-speaker level) and a very good knowledge of at least one of the following languages on top: French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, English, German. You possess excellent spelling and grammar skills of these two languages and you ideally grew up bilingual
- Knowledge of a third foreign language is desirable but not a must
- You are talented in writing appealing texts and enjoy this a lot
- With a high affinity to the internet, you don’t know Amazon just from hearsay
- Working with many different tools doesn't cause you any problems
- You are flexible, eager to learn every day and a spontaneous change of direction does not throw you off course
- You possess quick understanding and you are goal-oriented, self-responsible and have good time management
- You are interested in working in a team and you look for a long-term cooperation
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- A high degree of responsibility with interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …
You think this might be a good fit?
We are looking forward to your application with CV, cover letter, earliest starting date and salary expectations.