CSR / Teller
- Bedford, TX, USA
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.
Community Bank in Bedford,TX has an awesome opportunity for a CSR/Teller. This position meets customer expectations of service and professionalism while assisting in a variety of basic customer checking, savings, and credit account transactions. Other responsibilities include the sales of cashier's checks, gift cards, and money orders. Continually display a courteous and helpful level of enthusiasm, and service knowledge with customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recognizes and addresses customers by name. Listens carefully to customer requests, comments, or complaints and responds appropriately in accordance with bank procedures.
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters transactions into computer records in an accurate, prompt and efficient manner.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Receives mortgage, consumer loan and other payments. Inspects negotiable instruments and cash offered for payment and ensures that payments match balances due. Enters payments received into bank computer records and generates customer receipts.
- Promotes and explains other bank services such as consumer and mortgage loans, insurance, IRAs, CDs, safe deposit boxes, cashier checks, bank gift card, and money orders.
- Counts, checks, and packages coins and currency.
- Maintains cash supply within prescribed limits, orders cash when necessary, prepares cash transfer slips and counts incoming cash.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to electronic journal on DCI. Reports and discrepancies to his or her supervisor as necessary.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds and prepares bank Notice of Delayed Availability in accordance with bank procedures.
- Post loan payments and servicing of existing loans.
- Performs bank by mail and night deposit functions where available.
- 1 Year Experience in Financial Institution
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good personal credit history required and will be verified
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Co-Pay
- Health Care Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Paid Sick Leave
- ESOP with 401k Provisions
- Vacation and personal days
- National Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development (Banking Schools, Marketing Schools, Seminars, Etc.)