Sales Executive Debt & FX Management UK
- London, UK
A Fintech company created in 2000, Finance Active develops high-quality solutions to optimize debt and financial risk management: foreign exchange, investment,financial forecasting and guarantees.
With over 13,000 users on 5 different continents, Finance Active paves the way for digital transformation in financial departments of companies, local public authorities and financial institutions.
On a trend of continuous growth, our commercial strategy aims to develop key accounts in our strategic segments, in France and abroad. In 2018, our sales teams achieved more than 4 million new sales and opened 200 new key accounts.
Turnover: € 24m / € 1000bn in positions taken / 150 employees for an average age of 33 years / 1 R & D department in Paris / Offices in 6 countries.
More information: www.financeactive.com
Reporting to the head of Corporate Sales for Northern Europe, you will be in charge of selling our SaaS solutions (debt, rates, FX and trade finance management solutions) to corporates across the UK and Northern Europe clients as well as our consulting and financial engineering services.
In a consultative sales approach, your target is high-level contacts (C-Levels, CFO, ...) and you work closely with the expert consultants and the Product Managers of Finance Active.
Beyond your primary objective of signing new contracts, your mission is to:
· Develop tailored market approach strategies according to Finance Active's corporate sector strategic segments (Energy, Retail, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure) to arouse the interest of your targets
· Positioning the unique value of Finance Active solutions with financial departments according to their technological and organizational maturity: decryption of market trends, diagnosis, value proposition, use case, demonstrations to create commitment
· Build commercial proposals and negotiate them until the contract is signed
· Create optimal project startup conditions: onboarding, coordination with operational teams
· Ensure continuous business visibility with the Finance Active Departments: Pipeline, Forecast
You use and develop all the available tools: value proposition, Salesforce CRM tool, professional social networks, mailing, phoning, Fintech partnerships and participation in exhibitions and professional events within the ecosystem of corporates’treasurers (AFTE, Universswiftnet, Eurofinance).
Graduated with a Master in Finance or Business Development, we look forward to your application if:
· You have experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in complex services sales and solutions in B to B are a must. Experience in corporate banking and / or financial Saas solutions is even better.
· You are a true hunter: tenacity, listening skills, conqueror mindset and ability to convince at every step of the sales cycle are key.
· You are technophile. SaaS, workflow, demo, APIs etc… Without necessarily being an expert, you appreciate Fintechs ecosystem.
· You are ambitious: to achieve your individual or team goals, for your personal development, but also to participate in the adventure of a growing company
· Speaking French would be a real plus but is not mandatory!
Join Us !
- Type of Contract : Permanent full-time
- Start date : asap
- Location : London
- Package : Competitive Remuneration
- Frequent travelling required