Sales Manager Financial Institutions
- Paris, France
Are you passionate about the future of corporate banking? Are you convinced technology will bring closer bankers and their corporate clients, lenders and borrowers? Are you tired of buzzwords and do you want to bring concrete innovative solutions to market? Join us to contribute!
Financial Institutions: major growth opportunity for Finance Active
A Fintech company created in 2000, Finance Active develops cutting edge solutions to optimize debt and financial risk management: foreign exchange, debt and guarantees.
With over 13,000 users on 5 different continents, Finance Active has historically had a tremendous success in the borrowers’ space with 450 corporate clients and thousands of public sector borrowers all across Europe. Every year, Finance Active brings 200 new accounts to its client base, in France, in Europe and more recently in the USA.
Since 2015, Finance Active’s solutions are being deployed by banking partners, through a white labelling model, as their primary digital channel for lending client portal. This offer has developed into a great area of growth for Finance Active with large transactions, thousands of end-customers and an outstanding level of client satisfaction.
To support this new white labeling model, Finance Active engineers have developed an innovative framework for “platform-as-a-service” distribution, allowing our clients or third parties to develop their own apps into Finance Active platform. Such mutation opens the door to even larger projects and various level of partnerships with the corporate or institutional banking ecosystem.
Turnover: € 22m / € 900bn of debt overseen / 150 employees for an average age of 33 years / 1 R&D department in Paris / Offices in 6 countries. More information: www.financeactive.com
More information: www.financeactive.com
Your mission: own the financial services segment
Reporting to the global head of sales, you will expand our footprint at existing customers, but most importantly sign new contracts, in the Financial Institution segment. Such segment includes public funding agencies, supranational funding agencies, development banks, commercial banks & servicing companies.
- Define the details of our go-to-market strategy on this segment, together with the head of sales, our product managers and our marketing team.
- Promote the unique value proposition of Finance Active solutions with financial services according to their technological and organizational maturity: decryption of market trends, diagnosis of existing infrastructure, use case, clients’ referrals, presentations and real-life workshops.
- Build commercial proposals and negotiate them until the contract is signed
- Create optimal project startup conditions: onboarding, coordination with operational teams
- Ensure continuous business visibility within Sales (Pipeline, Forecasts)
You use and nurture all tools available: Value proposition, marketing materials, Salesforce CRM, professional social networks, mailing, phoning, Fintech partnerships and participation in conferences around corporate finance and corporate banking.
Your way to success
Your targets and natural level of interactions are with the C-suite, ideally head of lending or VP of Finance. You are bringing a quite innovative vision to the table; hence you need several talents and soft skills to be successful in this position:
- You are able to navigate in complex organizations and understand both complex infrastructures and complex projects
- You are driven and convincing
- You are curious and very creative, finding the right angle, thinking outside the box
- You are passionate about technology and digital banking
- You are a natural thought leader, capable of embarking expert consultants and Product Managers in an exciting journey
Graduated with a Master of Finance or Business Development, you have experience: 5 years of experience in complex B2B services or technology solutions is a must-have. OR 3 years of relevant experience in digital banking or digital lending sales. You are fluent in English: other languages are a plus.
- CDI (Permanent position)
- Start: as soon as possible
- Wage: salary based on experience
- Location: Paris