Financial Consultant w/m
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
A Fintech company created in 2000, Finance Active develops high-quality solutions to optimize debt and financial risk management: foreign exchange, investment, financial forecasting and guarantees.
With over 10,000 users worldwide, Finance Active paves the way for digital transformation in financial departments of companies, local public authorities and financial institutions.
Permanently connected to financial markets, our solutions provide a dynamic and centralized view that simplifies transaction management. Our innovative, user-focused approach allows us to develop agile and collaborative software to maximize financial performance and enhance operational efficiency.
Our mission: provide high-quality data to financial teams to allow them more room for manoeuvre in operational and financial decision-making.
Turnover: €20.5m / Monitored positions: €300bn / 150 employees / 1 R&D team in Paris.
For more information : www.financeactive.com
We are looking for a Consultant for our team based in Milan. This division plays a key role in the company and is in charge of the relationship and consulting services related to our Italian clients.
The successful candidate will directly assist the Consultants and will actively take part in portfolio management activities, while providing effective support to meet the department’s goals. The main duties entrusted will include, among others:
- Work with the Italian consultants in portfolio management activities and financial analysis presentations;
- Make use of the risk management platforms (Fairways Debt, Fairways Change and Fairways Guarantees) and other financial software solutions used by our consultants.
- Contribute to define the financial strategies which will be submitted to clients;
- Monitor our customers’ financial debt portfolio and interact with the other Departments based in Paris in order to update their debt positions;
- Manage and deal with customer requests for advice and assistance through frequent visits;
- Coordinate with the account managers (in charge of clients' data management) based in Casablanca.
- The successful candidate must speak Italian, English and French (it is a huge plus).
- Having developed a financial background at University, and has 5 years of experience in Finance consulting, or in a bank.
- The candidate has a knowledge of the financial and accounting environment of the Italian Public Sector
- The candidate is looking for a job position in financial consultancy and is interested in financial strategies for debt and financial instrument management (with a particular focus on derivatives) and valuation techniques.
- We are looking for a reliable and dynamic candidate with strong organisation, analysis and synthesis skills. The candidate must be able to build trust with clients, and establish a relationship based on confidentiality, accuracy and expertise with the financial decision makers of Private Companies and Public Entities.
- Contract type : Permanent
- Starting date : as soon as possible
- Annual salary : According experience level
- Location : Milan with several trips in Italy and Paris